• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Microbus interior bits off doorcards

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike.s

Reaction score
Basically, i`ve got a full original interior in red, but the door cards are all missing the plastic arm rests etc - they`re ont eh cab doors, inner side panel and the two bulkhead panels behind the seats. Might be some on the rear panels over the wheel arch aswell possibly?
Think they are black.

Anyone have any of those?

Here some pics - the bits marked in yellow im after

Cheers, mike

I've got the two top bulkhead pieces and I think a handle plus the plastic door air vents.

I've not got the bulkhead bits but have everything else - rear armrests x 3 and front door cards with heater pods and bulkhead air vents.

Hi Paul - Yes - i`ll take that please :)

Can you pm a paypal address and i`ll do a friends family payment. cheers

If you other guys manage to root out those other bits, let me know aswell :) Cheers

Just seen this ... Pricey but taking offers?

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/vw-t2-bay-camper-deluxe-seat-back-side-pads-early-late-bay-devon-Dormobile/232534101380?hash=item36241ccd84%3Ag%3Ak-UAAOSwQm9Z3PRE&_trkparms=pageci%253A7527d21f-be29-11e7-8d0a-74dbd1804fe3%257Cparentrq%253A720ec98515f0aa415d849bc5fffaffdd%257Ciid%253A4

Woah - that is a bit pricey! More than I can pay!

Thanks for the link though. Georgy and 21window - did you have any luck digging those bits out? Cheers

Loving the Savannah Beige 1971 Sunroof Deluxe photo.... ;)
Good luck with the search Mike, took ages to source all of mine!

Latest posts