• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gadget Westy tow bar - now sold. Thanks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julesx

Reaction score
I have what I believe is a Gadget Westy tow bar which as many of you know is an excellent product that is produced by Dean (Bradley) from this very forum. As I understand, the bar is designed by him as an exact copy of the Westy original and bolts straight into the captive nuts that are already in the chassis rails of your bus. You will no doubt have to remove all of the accumulated crud underneath said bus to find them - but they will be there!! :D

I purchased this from another Early Bay owner who had bought it from Dean but had never fitted it.

I haven't fitted to my bus either as I no longer need it so thought I would move it on.

It is as new complete with the bolts and washers.

Collection from Walton on Thames in Surrey but if it helps I can meet somewhere convenient for any purchaser as long as its not a million miles from where I live! More pics available if you would like them - send me a pm.

£195 ovno

Yep they clear with loads of room as long as its not the one that exits in the middle

Is the tow bar still available? Do you know what years it fits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it's still available.

I understand that it is designed for Early Bay vans but will not fit a 'Crossover Bay'

This gives a little more detail on Deans (aka Gadget Boy) most recent thread on his last sale where it states they fit, 1967 - 1971 buses.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?p=586080#p586080

Quite a few people on here have purchased them and may be able to confirm this further.

I have one on my 1971 van.

Let me know if you need any more details.

Do you still have this, would you be willing to courier to me? I’m in Cumbria!
Cheers Nathan.

Latest posts