• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED. turn key engine

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How soon are you after one mate? I should have one in the next couple of weeks. Complete turnkey, although to be truthful the exhaust has seen better days.

Wanting to change after the season. What's end float like? Condition? Any photos? Size? Price? Can take the exhaust off mine so that's not a problem

No end float as far as I'm aware. I bought it and have run it whilst building my new engine.
It's a 1584cc. The only issue is the threads have gone in the case for the engine bar. I have tried to helicoil them but not massively successful. I am going to drill out the holes and up the thread sizes, the two larger holes will go from M10 to M12, and the the lower M8 will go to M10. So your engine bar will require the holes opening up slightly. I thought this is the best way to go rather than trying to fix the threads.

It's the only issue AFAIK. As it's a full turnkey I will be putting it up for £850 ono. When I whip it out I will put in the stand I have and video it running.

mr scoops said:
No end float as far as I'm aware. I bought it and have run it whilst building my new engine.
It's a 1584cc. The only issue is the threads have gone in the case for the engine bar. I have tried to helicoil them but not massively successful. I am going to drill out the holes and up the thread sizes, the two larger holes will go from M10 to M12, and the the lower M8 will go to M10. So your engine bar will require the holes opening up slightly. I thought this is the best way to go rather than trying to fix the threads.

It's the only issue AFAIK. As it's a full turnkey I will be putting it up for £850 ono. When I whip it out I will put in the stand I have and video it running.

Can you send me a PM with photos or a mobile number cheers

Latest posts