• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

5 X New SSP SLOT MAG 5/112 SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BARKING MARK

Reaction score
For sale
5 X NEW ( UNUSED STILL BOXED ) SSP SLOT MAGS
5/112. 5.5X15. ET23
VW Heritage part number AC601017
Includes centre caps , nuts and...
LOCKING WHEEL NUTS
VW Heritage part number AC601LN166
Asking £350-00 or near offer
Cash on collection from Leigh on Sea Essex unless other arrangements have been agreed

Selling due to change of plans.

I am open to sensible offers...
Set of 5 brand new , unused still boxed slot mags with centre caps, nuts and a set of locking nuts..... 5/112 , ET 23 , suitable for August 70 ( 71 model year ) on buses.
Thanks for looking [youtube][/youtube]

Have you got any photos? Are they new and the same package as below? Have you got any pics of them?

5 X NEW ( UNUSED STILL BOXED ) SSP SLOT MAGS
5/112. 5.5X15. ET23
VW Heritage part number AC601017
Includes centre caps , nuts and...
LOCKING WHEEL NUTS
VW Heritage part number AC601LN166
Asking £350-00 or near offer

Hi Luke 23
They are brand new.... as described in the original post, in original packaging.
Check out the VW Heritage website for pics use the part number in the search box, it will bring you directly to the ones I'm selling.
Hope that helps.

Hi Barking Mark
Sounds good to me. Would you accept £300? Are you able to send them via courier? I'm in the midlands. I will pay for the additional cost of a courier obviously. If you can't post them I'll have to come and collect them, trying to avoid this as its a 5 hour round trip. Let me know if £300 is ok and whether a courier is acceptable.

Hi Barking Mark, is this ok with you? have you got a phone number so I can txt or call? If you're happy with the above, id like to have them please.

Hi Luke
Yes I will accept £300:00 for the wheels, I would rather you collected the wheels as you can inspect to make sure you are completely happy before parting with your cash. However if you want them sent by courier "at your cost" this could be arranged once i have received full payment and on the understanding that I accept no responsibility for damage in transit... I have previously had an issue with a courier.
Let me know what you want to do.

Hi.
Excellent! Can you PM me your phone number and address? Would I be able to collect next week? I could collect mon-fri during normal work hours. Let me know if this works for you.

Hi Barking Mark, Let me know if this is ok with you and send me your number and address and what day is best to collect. I need to know so I can sort out time off work. Thanks.

Is this ok? I'm keen to collect, just need to know your address and what day/time to collect.

I can collect any day at any time, I just need to know what day is best for you and you're address and mobile number and I'll come and collect them. Unless they are no longer available???

Latest posts