• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted; Westy Aluminium Curtain Track

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPBerry2011

Reaction score
Wanted; Westy Aluminium Curtain Track (Not the runner type e.g silent gliss)

Need the lower piece off the rear hatch and a long piece for the near side if anybody has any spare. Could potentially collect depending on where you are located as I travel around with work.

Cheers.

I have a stash of this, I'm in Wiltshire if any good..

Ron

Ron said:
I have a stash of this, I'm in Wiltshire if any good..

Ron

Hi Ron.

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately the closest that I get to you is Hereford. Thanks anyway.

Chris.

hey up chris bet you thought id forgot lol i did, just found the bits i have ,1 is 6ft long and the other ,think it went over the slider, is 50 " long width of them is 13mm x 4 mm dont want owt for them just postage mate ok, ill have to put a curve on but they will straighten ,,any good :D

gerald2613 said:
hey up chris bet you thought id forgot lol i did, just found the bits i have ,1 is 6ft long and the other ,think it went over the slider, is 50 " long width of them is 13mm x 4 mm dont want owt for them just postage mate ok, ill have to put a curve on but they will straighten ,,any good :D

Sounds perfect. Thank you very much, that's very kind of you :)

Let me know your PayPal details and how much for postage and I'll send the money. Let me know if your off to any shows this year and if our paths cross I'll buy you a beer.
thanks again.

thats ok m8 just give me address and ill box it up for you, and sort it after hols ok prob tuesday,

gerald2613 said:
thats ok m8 just give me address and ill box it up for you, and sort it after hols ok prob tuesday,

Hi.

Just got from my hols also. Went to Arran in Scotland...was like the med. Hope you enjoyed yours.

I've pmd you my address details.

Thanks again for doing this, very much appreciated.

Chris :)

hy chris , sorry about delay, i have got them put them in a long box , just case of posting do it soon as, , not enough hours in the day , thanks :) so bare with me ok

gerald2613 said:
hy chris , sorry about delay, i have got them put them in a long box , just case of posting do it soon as, , not enough hours in the day , thanks :) so bare with me ok
just got off my arsx and posted it chris ok, cos of length it was 8,70 plus vat ;plus pay pal fees so £11 quid ok for ya, on its way parcel force :)

Latest posts