• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sliding door part

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westy1

Reaction score
wanted 1972 micro bus deluxe lhd sliding door handle insert/seal, if thats what its called, its the round part that go's in the door before the handle go's in, the handle is the type that has the lock in it, i think it should be chrome
cheers bill

Bill, I have a few in the spares box, from memory the chrome is not 100% perfect though. Let me know if you are interested, and I will dig them out and take some pics

Andy

Edit - or if you want a perfect chrome one c & c are doing good repros for 20 notes

http://www.customandcommercial.com/vw-baywindow/baywindow_door_tailgate_engine_lid--and--pick_up_parts/baywindow_slide_door_handle_parts/german_quality_chrome_locking_ring_68-74_675/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi andy, if you have any i would be interested can you post a pic or 2 and cost.
cheers Bill

Latest posts