• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mozzy net tubing to fix to frames - £3 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67westy

Reaction score
I have just used this pvc tubing to fix replacement nets to my westy mozzy frames. Thanks to mike202 for the tip off but I could only buy it in 100m length so I have some surplus to sell!

5.5m Length of tubing (each frame needs 2.5m so there is plenty of slack)
£3 posted second class. Payment via paypal as a gift or £3.30 if you don't want to send as a gift

To be clear this is for the tubing only and NOT the mesh (see here for mesh: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=33785" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )

Tubing:

IMG_20140615_104410_zpsvkjtgkis.jpg

In Frame:

IMG_20140614_192129_zps5cielswn.jpg

Hi Chris,

I'll send it over this evening, just need to check I can find the box with it in following a recent house move.

Adam

Hi Adam,

I know this is an old thread, but any chance you still have some available?

Hey I've still got some left. Just putting the daughter to bed and i can PM you payment details later if you are interested

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

67westy said:
Hey I've still got some left. Just putting the daughter to bed and i can PM you payment details later if you are interested

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Oh, that's great thanks :mrgreen:

Hi,
I am interested in a set of the tubing too, pm me if you have any left

Regards,

Cliff