• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Shed clearout

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlepecha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the following for sale

JK LHD Nearside Cab Floor repair section, brand new, think I paid £40 for this and never used it, so selling for £30.

1 screw OG(I think) chrome headlight surrounds, a dent on one of them as shown in the pictures, looking for £10. SOLD

1.9" x 10" x 250LBS rally design coil over springs, fitted to my red9 kit and found they were too soft for me and I didn't drive my bus with them fitted. these cost me about £30 for the pair so would sell for £20

Late bay rear brake cylinder (211-611-047), never used, £13.95 at JK. would sell for £8.

4x Late bay brake shoes(211698533B), £25 at JK. Would sell for £15.

Bosch Dynamo and Fan, untested, not sure what this is worth? £50? Offers would be good. Also got an OG dynamo stand as in pictures.

2x 5 stud 10mm wheel spacers, £10.

2x plastic door pockets, both are the same shape, can sell seperately or together. £5 each, £8 for the two.

180mm beetle clutch kit, never used, VeeWee says equivalent to 111198141CX. £75 from GSF, so £50.

Would prefer pick up from Leeds or from a show, I'm going to Field of Dreams in York and Dubs Int' Dales

Can post but will need to check prices.

I'll have the headlight surrounds please. Can you do me a post price please.

Hi mate,

Sorry for the very late reply.. Yes I still have the cab floor panel, I would prefer not to post though due to size.

I'll check postage cost.

Thanks
Ryan

Latest posts