Busfest camping

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67panel

Reaction score
Well got my tickets ,see there is no club area booked? So anyone else going or you all getting fed up with same old? In fact wondered why I bothered myself going on my own but its a reason to get the bus on the road and I do enjoy camping/ cooking out!!!

Not going this year due to the "same old same old" and wont be going again until something changes
going to try another show maybe Skeg Vegas or Dubs at the Castle

Sorry Davi, I’m In the same boat too. Definitely be at the Castle ^^^ and possibly Vegas as I’ve never been I don’t think. But I’m getting a bit cheesed with being shoved in the corner and still displaying and still paying full wack but I’m gonna try a few different ones. Maybees we can hook up at one or more.

Ozziedog,,,,,,, Hi Ho, :mrgreen:

sparkywig said:
I think early bay camping is in with the SSVC again.

Yes, I think for those that want it, this will be the case. I don't think there is enough demand now for a specific early bay camping pitch or line up.

Sorry to hijack the thread (if this question qualifies as a hijack), but does Bustest always sell out, or can you normally turn up on spec and get a space camping?

This year’s dates work well for us IF we chose to head south for our two week road trip, but that will be weather dependant and we will make a decision a few days before we start our holiday.

Any thoughts, please?

Thanks,

Clean.

My nephew (who has a T5) mentioned today he wants to go to Busfest. So I thought I'd have a look but I just saw the prices.... £50 each plus another £20 for the vehicle... :shock: I don't think so.

Thats if it happens as the Autumn show that is 2 weeks before has been cancelled by the show ground

2020 event now cancelled. Details in the Events thread.

Latest posts