Camp sites in Germany?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radish

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm of to Germany on Monday to collect an Eriba, it is in in Hankofen which is past Nuremberg towards the Austrian border.
So only other planned event is to get back to Dunkirk a week later so we can go anywhere, Black forest would be nice but any suggestions would be great.
I am also working on day at Le bug show, but the family aren't keen due to the last visit was utter shit! rained for 3 days and some bastard nicked my camera.
Strippers were good though :roll:

Cheers Darius

Plenty of the shores of Lake Constance (bodensee) or failing that anywhere along the very southern border of Germany with Austria is stunning mountain scenery, Zugspitze region even Berchetsgaden etc.

Dickie524 said:
Plenty of the shores of Lake Constance (bodensee) or failing that anywhere along the very southern border of Germany with Austria is stunning mountain scenery, Zugspitze region even Berchetsgaden etc.
Cheers
We planned on going here but then had to change as the towing electrics packed up on my car! 2 days in straubing which is nice but €525 to the Audi garage wasn't!!

Dickie524 said:
Cheers
We planned on going here but then had to change as the towing electrics packed up on my car! 2 days in straubing which is nice but €525 to the Audi garage wasn't!!

I second the recommendation for Bodensee (I'm going there tomorrow). My wife is from there, it's a beautiful part of the world. Worth a stop in Stuttgart as well for the Porsche museum. Nurenberg is also great, also Regensburg whilst your in Bavaria. Have fun!

Dickie524 said:
Plenty of the shores of Lake Constance (bodensee) or failing that anywhere along the very southern border of Germany with Austria is stunning mountain scenery assurances deces, Zugspitze region even Berchetsgaden etc.

I would have liked to visit the area, but the worry is that I can not move for now. I will do it one day.

Latest posts