Post your drive away awnings?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres mine. Think its a Raleigh Motovilla but not sure. Smells a little like a wet dog though. :(

Does anyone on here have / had the just kampers retro awning ?
http://www.justkampers.com/catalog/product/view/id/21924/s/campershop-retro-awning-lhd-orange-grey-2016/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have just bought my first camper and looking at awnings and came across the just kampers retro awning was looking for some pics of it in use and some information on how it has been ?

Thanks in advance David

97kua1.jpg

25zil2d.jpg

Does anyone have a Vango Galli low?!
I would like to see one against a low bay.

Thanks,
Scotti.

Scotti_P said:
Does anyone have a Vango Galli low?!
I would like to see one against a low bay.

Thanks,
Scotti.
Here you go:

f7726847397f4c630dc92aa820c71e24.jpg

f36487bcbf6aac7a58584c7b12f794b8.jpg

d8c8d5f7d024ea066804419b6870445f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thank you very much for the pictures!
They are really helpful!

How are you finding it dude and where did you get it from?!

Thanks,
Scotti.

Scotti_P said:
Thank you very much for the pictures!
They are really helpful!

How are you finding it dude and where did you get it from?!

Thanks,
Scotti.

We think it's great, loads of room and easy to put up and seems really well made. Nice having a bit of a porch as well for shade from the sun (or mostly rain in the uk :)). It works better on a normal pitch as you can face the awning forward whilst still getting on and off the pitch easily. They have released a new version for 2017 for LHD vehicles, not sure how much difference it would make though, I guess your head would be away from the road side when sleeping in the van. I'd recommend getting the footprint with it and the carpet is a nice touch and feels warmer under foot although on the pricey side for what it is.

Got it off a seller on ebay as that was the cheapest place at the time: http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/needingworth-campers would use them again, delivered quick with no issues.

Probably should of said that on our van even the low could do to be a little lower (or the van a bit higher). The door on the tunnel isn't as taught as I would like but still works fine and rain drains off no problem

I went to a caravan and motorhome show, locally, purely to have a good look at the Vango Range, the Galli in particular! It's a very nice Awning! Definitely would go with the footprint and carpet as had this with my Kyham at the moment!

Thanks for your help!

Scotti.

VWesty69 said:
2 weeks ago in Switzerland.. Ideal awning which can be erected within 15 minutes.
IMG_5814.JPG

Wow what a great picture that capsulate the reason for owning one of these money pits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is our new Vango Airbeam Kela low. It got used a fair bit last year, and I found it very easy to put up. If you’re not good with poles this is great, as you just pump it up.

3f414ded7ede30d8654c1c69c30907e7.jpg
7d40e0de09e7b8bffa916574f1da41a7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts