Campsites near good surfing beaches

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete The Greek

Reaction score
Hi...was wondering if anyone could suggest any good campsites with relatively easy access to a decent surfing beach? Trying to plan ahead for the summer....
Thought I'd include a few pics of our camping set up 2013 (usual spot - Hill End Campsite down The Gower near Swansea.) Comedy washing line optional.
Cheers...
Pete

The little fella slept really well with all the sea air...

Tollgate In Perranporth is good & has wifi

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Hi mate are the curtains from delilahs? And are they black out or standard fabric? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for replies...will check out suggestions....trying to plan a kind of surf tour for the summer but guess it'll be governed by where the waves are....and whether I can be arsed to move after finding a good spot and pitching camp!
My curtains?.....They are westy material from way back when.....they are not black out....Think you can get repro ones like these now...Faux will know where to get them I reckon.

Mate, you need to hang that towell differently in the first pic, it gives the wrong impression on vw owners :shock:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Pete The Greek said:
I agree with you but it did give us quite a bit of peace and quiet until an angry mob turned up and asked us to remove it.

Got new towell now so mistake won't happen again. ;)

:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

St Ives bay holiday park in Hayle get to the front of the site and a 5 minute walk over the dunes
cheers shaun

Latest posts