NellyBus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nellybus

Reaction score
Hello guy's, I'm in the middle of restoring my cross over let me know what you think, It's been bloody hard work since I media blasted it at christmas getting a bit dispondant now and could do with some outside input, Thanks.
DSC00161.jpg

how can you be despondant with those wheels?!

it won't be that long til you're up and around

chosen your colour scheme? show us your selecta, if you haven't it's about time!

Porsche 3.2 2003 boxster s' Disc's and brembo big red caliper's on 944 s2 hub's and vw spidels, my mate did the machining for me after I drew a pic of what I wanted.
She's going to be vauxhall arden blue, wanted something a bit unusual.

DSC00163.jpg
This is the colour on the underside.
The wheels are boxster s ones I've referbed.

Thank's for your comment's, having a rare night off from working on the bus, It's getting to be a lonley life restoring her and missing all the show's, but I'm sure most of you know that feeling?
Hoping she'll be ready for van fest so my other love (wife) and I can start enjoying it.
At least I'm not missing the summer sun lol.....

welcome Nellybus , that looks like its gonna be a sweet ride son ,like the rims . Yeah you gotta do Vanfest lots of us are going , ill be at Beachbuggin prior to that mate might see you there as its near you :wink: O and welcome mate 8)

welcome fella, dont worry all will be done soon and all your hard work will pay off. Great looking bus so far and if you dont like them brakes you could always give em to me :wink:

Welcome fellow crossover.

Van looking good, keep going.

I know exactly what you mean, mine has been in resto for about 12 months now.

Outside nearly done just need to do the inside.

:( Doesn't look like she's going anywhere this year now, just pulled the top off the 2.7 911 engine I had fitted for a freshen up to find 2 pitted barrels and a snapped piston ring :cry:.
Oh well I'll just have to look forward to Brighton Breeze :?

She's now in Primer
DSC00298.jpg
DSC00297.jpg
DSC00295.jpg
.com/albums/aa23/Nellybus/DSC00296.jpg[/IMG]
Hopefully some colour at the weekend

Thats going to be one awsome van, keep it up! You will have the biggest grin all over your face driving that bad boy into your first show 8)

Got the roof painted last night, decided to go for maserati black to break it up,now loads of wet flatting before finally painting body. :D
DSC00300.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

lovely looking oil slick black 8) good choice sir! :wink:

Great work, it is frustrating going through the reno stage, but by the look of it you ain't cutting any corners, so delays will be inevitable. It will all pay off on the first drive. After that it is just bonus time.
David
P.S. that roof looks fantastic.

Latest posts