1970 VW Commercial brochure (Nice Pics of the full range)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found ours, right colour and everything but someone's reversed the photo because the sliding door is the wrong side :lol:

page8.jpg

Sorry Geeze, not to good at scanning, its also the scanners to small to scan a double page so had to stich them together in photshop.

If you didnt get the original Danbury leaflets Rob (layout, handbook) they are also scanned into the blog. Congrats on your ownership, i am really impressed with Danbury ; its not as flash as some other conversions, but is so flexible.

Geeze said:
Found ours, right colour and everything but someone's reversed the photo because the sliding door is the wrong side :lol:

It's on the 'right' side for mine! ;) :mrgreen:

As for Danbury leaflets, I'm always happy to oblige!

Pic772MyDanburylit.jpg

:D

Wow Doug, thats an amazing archive you have there, would it be okay to post your picture in my blog? Did you build it up from a particular bus or did you track down individual documents to go with the bus?

Hi tommy2bob. :D

I've built my collection up over the years (most of the ones in my photo are off Ebay) but also some as far back from when our Danburys were still new in the showrooms! 40 years ago this year was when the first Danbury came into my life.... at the age of 6! :mrgreen:

Danbury badges crop up on Ebay from time to time, but also it's worth popping up a wanted ad, in the appropriate section here on EarlyBay. Another Danbury owner did that, at my suggestion just a month or so ago, and within a few days he was sorted!

Feel free to pop a pic up on your blog. Always good to spread the word!

Doug

Latest posts