71 Sierra Yellow Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heebee_GB

Reaction score
Well after two years of searching I have finally bought something with my ever dwindling budget.
Its a 71 Sierra Yellow Westy imported from California, originally from Denmark that is 99% complete and I am buzzin! :D
It running its original engine on 105k after a rebuild a few years back with very little rust. It has had a flick of the old American respray but has its original paint underneath.

I just like to thank you all for all your help and guidance, especially Graham L, Faux, ib-bus & slammedresto. Also a big shout out to stuartrx7 and stu 61 for there amazing earlybay inspiration.

Oh and Dr Jules in the states for selling me it!

See you at a show soon! Now were do I get my earlybay sticker........

Take it easy.

Gary

Sorry was struggling to link them!
Here you go!

71b0a1d5.jpg

e27e7df9.jpg

def66ff0.jpg

That is more like it, pictures are the way to go and there are some cool pics here 8)

I love this colour, a bit different from the normal white westies :mrgreen:

very nice Gary, its a double of one i sold last year, but the paint looks much nicer

keep the pics coming dude, whats the plans?

Gary

Plans are to slam it and put some original porsche wheels on her. But that will probably have to wait until next year as I'm officially skint!
This year I'll just get out and use it stock. I do fancy some of Ants Whitewalls and I'm after some deluxe bling for her. Then hopefully I'll look at a nice motor that can pull strongly around Europe.
Here's some more photos.

24f8903c.jpg

31b6c013.jpg

c94456a7.jpg

c5adf622.jpg

82d34a92.jpg

dd4beeba.jpg

AxlFoley said:
nice looking bus, looks nice and original.

will it be kept that way ?

Will be as I'm spent up! ;) But if the lotto came along I'd go down the lowered and big engine route. Its been bought to camp every other weekend so will probably spend most of my cash maintaining it.

Trying to post a video. If this works anyone know what the silver box on the left hand side is?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8EsjKRv8-s&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

sorted the video inline (just stick your address between the photobucket tags
Code:
 [photobucket]address here[/photobucket]

SANY0435.jpg

SANY0434.jpg

SANY0433.jpg

SANY0432.jpg

here are those trims you were looking. They are a bit dusty/dirty, the fronts are mint and only need a quick polish with some autosol and a cloth, rubbers are excellent. the rears have no rubber but are straight. They will need a rub with some wet and dry to bring them up. i can get you a set of brand new rubbers for around £45 for a set of four.

pm me if your interested and we can talk dollars.

Latest posts