slammed earlys, lets see them and who's the lowest ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubscum

Reaction score
heres mine with gooey's off of slamwerks in the background
032-10.jpg

post them up 8)

If your gonna make a competition out of it, you'll need a recognised measuring system......

Baked Bean Can...... :)

i've also done the cheating on grass thing :msn4:

i will have to wait till payday for the famous "baked bean" can shot as i only have asda smart price beans and don't won't to look like a pikey :D

The lowest is one on air ride, they go as low as 4", in other words a can of beans wouldn't fit under it! :msn4:

does it have to be able to roll? i can sit my beam on the floor, but the wheels wont turn, lol

Ok I think this needs somes Rules to it . Now this has been a point of contention with me for some years as people always come up and say ''My bays lower than your Gadget Bus etc etc ''

So Offical measurement time...........

A)The height measurement must be in mm and inches so we can all understand it

B) To ensure accuracy the measurement must be taken through the centre of the front wheel hub and measured to the front wheel arch lip . For Rear measurement the same applies up to the rear wheel arch lip

C) These measurements must be taken on a flat/level/true surface ..... Grass etc is Cheating

D) If you have Air/Coilovers etc Please measure the driving height NOT the height you can slam it to but Never drive it cus it just wouldnt get out of the housing estate

E) Please tell us the Year and Model of Your bus Cus we may have different wheel arch lips etc

F) please tell us Your full suspension set up details . I.E Whats the beam ? Are the dropped spindles ? Who made it ? Who installed it etc etc ?

G) Finally Your Tyre and Rim choice as this is also crucial

Let the games Commence :lol:

Gadget ;)

D) If you have Air/Coilovers etc Please measure the driving height NOT the height you can slam it to but Never drive it cus it just wouldnt get out of the housing estate

Boooooooo :lol:

Good call though dean ;)

Ok I'm in.

Here's my 69 deluxe, it runs an adjustable beam (OG bus with CSP adjusters welded in by me) and home made dropped spindles.

The wheels are your average wide 5 steels with 135 r14 tires.

The rear has been lowered two outher splines.

The reading as measured by the rules is 54.5 cm, from the ground, throught the middle of the wheel.

DSC01248.jpg

DSC01256.jpg

DSC01257.jpg

Greetz

Wim

GAS-BUS please leave the front of your bus like that looks hard as nails

Here's my 69 micro bus
front
it runs an scratch built adjustable beam (link pin) narrowed by 4" and drop spindles built and fitted by slamwerks with chassis notch's. its on its highest setting, when i have the rear notched i will be able to go 20mm lower with tubs or to much rubbing

The wheels are standard 14" wide 5 steels with 165/60 r14 tires.

The reading as measured by the rules is 53 cm, from the ground, throught the middle of the wheel.
002-37.jpg

rear
sky hi at the moment, 2 outer splines, 165/80/14 and gas shocks and a massive 45cms
010-34.jpg

*edit* added rear spec

Latest posts