1970 Michigan Missile 2

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandonspans

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm about to start a second gallery subject for my 1970 Westfalia. For anyone who wants to have a read, the subject will be under (1970 Michigan Missile 2 ) Me and my partner purchased the camper on the 26/09/2020 of a guy named Sam who owed the vehicle for over 7 years. He has done a lovely right up on the vehicle recording everything he's done including repairs, upgrades and a full 2110cc engine build. If you would like to have a read its under (1970 Michigan Missile) in the gallery section. The reason we are doing the same is just to keep a record of any work/improvements we do and to maybe help give other people ideas for themselves. We have lots planned for the camper and work has already started.

Cheers guys! Here is a picture of the bus

So the main reason for the van purchase was to carry out a 3 to 4 month European trip across the coast in 2022 when my partner finishes her university degree. With that in mind the first thing we purchased for the van was the new style ARB touring awning (new style has a built in light). Its safe to say that we weren't disappointed with the purchase. The quality of these awnings are incredible and we are looking forward to using it in the hot Spanish sunshine.

Nice awning and bus of course ;) , had a look on these as well.
Where did you get the brackets from?

Dirty Harry said:
Nice awning and bus of course ;) , had a look on these as well.
Where did you get the brackets from?

Bought the full set up from campervan culture. Comes with the awning, mounting brackets and pegs

Latest posts