Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG-0326.jpg

Pica from before corona
25e8cb794b280b11765f76d02f603c3c.jpg

if it jams.... force it.... if it breaks... it needed replacement anyhow...

Same bus, different trailer
3e9a079b739df3f065376afc9979759b.jpg

Took eleonora out for a spin yesterday, my nephew had the same Idea with his D100. So we drove 75km through Limburg in beautiful sunny weather.. got out once tot ake this picture, >2m apart.
ea7d7ed1e36cada09547688e846f053d.jpg

Breaking the rules of the post subject a little as this was not taken today but the end of last summer... but I dug it out today to cheer myself and my son up with thoughts of hopefully getting out and about again some time soon for a little cruise... once all this horrid virus sh#t is done with.

Stay healthy everyone.

If your coming down to South Wales in the future. Don’t follow the herd. Stay away from Gower and the East of the Beacons Pen y Fan etc. Come west to the black mountains. No tourist minimum traffic out on the hills. Love it.

Sat here had a brew then walked a few miles to a trig point and a Stone Age burial circle. Saw one other car and no other walkers. Now I live this way so easy to just nip out.

Went for a brew down Mumbles today. Bracelet bay car park wasn’t to busy. A couple of questions like:
How much did it cost
Lovely bus. Etc

I don’t mind, I enjoy it really although the good lady hates it. We were sat next to the bus having a brew. She just wants to be left alone.

As a rule we don’t come down to the sea in the summer but as it was raining decided to take the leap. Stayed nice for the couple of hours we were there. Good day.

Latest posts