My 68 Single Cab.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was now onto the front suspension. I have a transporterhaus 4” narrowed beam and French Slammer dropped spindles. I rubbed the under arches and centre floor are down then epoxy primed. I then stone chipped and painted body colour.

When I bought the pick up it had been sprayed a light blue, I am trying to rub it back to its original lotus white. Long job!

Then onto engine rebuild. I had the case line bored but decided to open the case up for 90.5 barrels myself. Luckily my mate had bought the tool for this when he was doing some drag racing in the early nineties. I also drilled and tapped the case for a full flow oil system.

Next was to plug the oil pump. I was a bit worried about tapping the hole with it being on an angle so I practiced on the old pump!

Thanks for the updates.... I am restoring a 70' single cab, my morale has been wavering this last week but seeing some of the same issues being overcome here fills me with hope.

Latest posts