Boris

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very small update, managed to get away over the bank holiday weekend. :shock: :shock:
Yes , although not to far :lol: . Spent some time with our friends and there motor home Buffy.

Boris behaved impeccably but the driver forgot the electric hook up and the tent pegs. :oops: :oops:

Can't use TinyPic anymore ??????????? I have Tapatalk but it won't let me in.
Hopefully someone will direct me to a new site? PLEASE!!!

J & P
:D :D :D

Hi mate, daft question ... have you logged in to EarlyBay through Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matty74 said:
Hi mate, daft question ... have you logged in to EarlyBay through Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Matt,
No is the answer. I use the computer at home to work on Early Bay.
Never tried Tapatalk till know and after asking me if I am and saying yes to the login, it still wont.

J & P

mike202 said:
Try logging out of Tapatalk and then log back in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Mike , even tried turning phone off and on again , still no go. :roll:
I am patient and will keep trying and then just kill myself :lol: :lol:

J & P

So have now managed to use Postimage.
Thanks go to Sparkywig. Also managed to edit with a pic from the bank holiday weekend.

All is now better , thanks everyone for all the advice.

J & P

Final trip out for the year.
Friday night Pippa indulged me and we went to watch the Pink Floyd Experience. :D :D

Saturday morning set off for the Quantocks and our last overnight outing for the year. :cry:

I see you hiding there behind the tree.

the closest petrol station

Camped up for the night.

free upload without registration

Took a trip past Hinkley point on the way home to see a crane. :lol: The largest crane in the world named Big Carl.
I guess for what it does it's the largest. Had to Google it to remember it's name. :lol:

Well that's it for this years travels , might get a day out here and there. Time to start getting ready for the winter additions and adjustments. :shock: :shock: . Keep well all. Speak soon.

J & P

53 hours of labour , poor girl is finished.
But we is now Granny and Gramps. :D :D :D 8) :D :D

Booking now for the weekend and hope we make it to Tudor Camp Site.

J & P

Thanks guy's , Mother and child are, how shall I put it , getting used to each other :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got an email feature on the JK website this month , little more stuff to go in the Boris file. :D :D

Have booked for Tudor Caravan Park. Hope to see some of you lot there this Saturday.

J & P

Pip and I made it to Tudor for the night on Saturday and there were five buses in all and a visitor who
unfortunately could not stay. Maybe next time. That's it for this year camping wise , time to start tinkering.

Ozzie's new and improved stash of midnight snacks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had a great time with everyone and we are all ashamed to admit we ended up playing I SPY in the pub.
Your fault Ozzie. :lol: :lol: :lol: Again. Really hope to see you out there again next year.

J & P

Been looking for a while now for a underslung gas tank at a reasonable price.
Managed last night to pick one up for twenty quid. :D Add to the winter jobs that need doing. :shock: :lol:
Pictures at a later date. Hoping to install before the summer.
Getting cold in the garage now. :| :roll:

J & P

Fireworks on Saturday night at eight if you can find your way up to Weston Super Mare. We’ll do a tiny cruise down from Bristol, should be a half a dozen busses or maybe more then fish and chips after, goes down a treat.

Ozziedog,,,,,, THEN Park up for the winter, or maybe the Santa Cruise :mrgreen: :p :mrgreen:

Wish we could make it, unfortunately we have a visitor down from London and has to goooogle the new
grand child as she was the mothers first child carer.
So maybe next time :cry: :cry:

J & P

Latest posts