72 Sierrayellow Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And last but not least; I finally got my own logo, stickers and homepage! I'm very happy how it came out! Thanks alot Thomas!

If someone need some stickers, let me know! ;)

Best regards
Reto

Some nice work gone on with the new suspension and the very tidy box to house the electronics :)
Glad the ride is better - top marks.
Love the cool box also!

Hi guys

Long time since my last update, but I'm still working hard in my garage! 8) I had some troubles with photobucket, so no pics for the moment. :? I will come over for Volksworldshow this year. So perhaps I will see some of you there!? Looking forward to the show! :D

Best regards and have an nice evening
Reto

Hi guys
So here some pics from my last update on the bus… The seals from my frontdoors were far gone. Spezial the seals from the quarter lights. So I had to replace them. The frames from the quarterlights were really rusty. :?

I sandblasted them and welted up some small wholes.

And finally they were fresh powdercoated

I had also some work to do on the front doors. One of the preeowner put some truckmirrors on the bus. Left were some ugly holes which were closed with some bondo. Now the time has come to do it my way...

I welded up the holes and put some 2k-primer on it. Then some fresh bondo and a sprayover in sierra yellow.

Next weekend I will polish the doors and put everything back togheter. Hope everything works fine!

Best regards
Reto

Next I want work on the wheels... Think about some steeles. They Fronts will be 5x15" and the rears 6.5x15". They weren't 5x130 pattern! ;) What do you think about that?

Cheers
Reto

Latest posts