Dug the Devon work in progress

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westi57

Reaction score
fitted new doors s/hand t.gate
has new tp engine fitted
Audi tt seats, rewired dash, duckbill, eyebrows,chrome grill,aerial,retro radio uprated front speakers,wooden s.wheel,new battery,checker board rear floor, rendering old bed frame,running new wiring to leisure battery.......

2x new rear tyres still working out what size to fit to up front
so still work in progress.
Had water in tank so still trying to make sure fuel line +tank clear but think it's ok need so warmer weather as I've no garage.

aha - fresh pictures of a camper we hadn't seen before.

You want normal tyres and keep the van at normal height. Lowering is very 1980s...... Others may disagree?

have 195x65x16 on rear was thinking of drop spindles and 165x50x16 on front
leaving rear stock height main reason for drop is wife only 4'11"
🤔

weather is a bit milder so looking like I can get round to running issues + leisure wiring and continue with wiring then put new bumper step on + try align doors 🤠
🙈

seats fitted well tho probably my favourite mod so far....🤔

They look exactly the same as the seats I just got for mine, but I've ended up nicking the Porsche Tombstones out my Beetle and putting the Audi ones in there. I decided I will get slightly more leg room with the Porsche ones in the van...but even less room in the back of the Beetle now :lol:

Yep...that's them...very comfy, and heated if you can be bothered!

New flooring down (good old poundstretchers) saved a bit there all carpet tiles cut in quaters edge strip still to fit 🤠

Added to to do list coffee sacks for interior😣
a
+ when you think about a few hours in good weather tinkerin 🤗,her indoors decides that she needs new outfit for nightmares day 😠 to see outlaw👹 tomorrow then get ready to do a bit when I've done shopin a she's forgot card
ffs.....😖 off to town again so another weekend wasted.😣

tried again today ..... her indoors let me have 5 mins 🙃 then next doors dog 🐕 in back garden ffs. 😠 now today cancelled mending🔨 back fence.🐣
never mind will try again tomorrow 🙏

Steering wheel fitted Horn button Start button Washer switch Handbrake lever Radio works 🤔
all fitted n working wiring to tidy
leisure battery fusebox to sort😞
next 😣
at least managed a few ticks on list 😁

Westi57 said:
weather is a bit milder so looking like I can get round to running issues + leisure wiring and continue with wiring then put new bumper step on + try align doors 🤠
🙈

seats fitted well tho probably my favourite mod so far....🤔

What seats are those Sir?? Pm never come through sorry
Looking Good mate

no just drilled 4 x holes + bolted in just got wiring to sort cos there heated 👐
👍
there slightly to get than standard
But with my gimpy leg I need it for driving position
I'm ok with go pedal but not 2 good with woah or other ones .....🙈
But I'm sure that woah pedal is for cissies anyway 😁

tried to reply to your pm + no luck so not sure what I'm doing wrong was asking were are you from? 🤔
I think the ones I've fitted are mk1 tt but I know mx5 are a good fit 👍

Westi57 said:
tried to reply to your pm + no luck so not sure what I'm doing wrong was asking were are you from? 🤔
I think the ones I've fitted are mk1 tt but I know mx5 are a good fit 👍

Perky blinder land by the Blackcountry living museum 😂
Seats look lovely

Latest posts