Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mrs getting all arty with the prism app

8d8512cff458813a07855fadd5ba9050.jpg

Probably trying to give me an insight into what it’ll look like if left out in the rain [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, here is our van from last weekend at Shallow Grange Farm campsite near Buxton (its a great little site). The Landy is my brothers, with my niece & sister on the roof. My brother and I are both 'hobby' mechanics, a do all our own repairs and maintenance.

The van is a late 1970 twin slider and over the last 6yrs it has taken us camping all over England, Wales and (just) into Scotland. Thank you to anyone who has waved or flashed their lights at us over the years, as it always put a smile on our face........enjoy the rest of the summer!

Pic from our first trip camping in the bus this year. Quick trip to Newark for BusStopOver as a test run on the new engine. Pulled the Rapido like it wasn’t there.

832fdbef187253b26efd2f511941c756.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slow-lane-Matt said:
OK we learnt the hard way - buses don't like mountains...

One of many unscheduled "green light" stops

...but she made it in the end...

I have been over many (misty) mountain. Never had any problem. Need to gear down in time, but that's it. What was the issue?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A520F met Tapatalk

Latest posts