MyVanWay California Westfalia tintop....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics dude.it was cracking weekend.your bus looked as clean and sweet as ever.
loved being part of the early bay line up. 1st time I’ve ever got chance to do it. :lol:

dubbedup67 said:
Awesome pics dude.it was cracking weekend.your bus looked as clean and sweet as ever.
loved being part of the early bay line up. 1st time I’ve ever got chance to do it. :lol:

Cheers dude,

It was tooo hot for us gingers though!! :oops: ....was a shame that there wasn't enough time in the day to stop and chat to everyone and have a good look around everyones buses, but with 2 kids, the missus (my mate and his 2 as well) its hard to get everything into one day! :( ..... and I had to work on the monday too!! so didn't get to camp either!
Yes its a quality show... and yes Im booking the bank holiday monday off next year!!! 8) :lol:

:D

Awesome pics and fantastic weekend - was great to party hard with you guys!

Just back from an awesome 2 weeksHoliday in Sunny Cromer & East Runton. (We was were going to go down cornwall but left it too late and couldn't get in where we wanted to go! :?
Stayed in a family friends cottage for the first week while the Bus and Rapido went in to stage at a local Caravan/motorhome storage farm in East Runton. Then collected the bus and went off to Woodhill campsite the second week. The bus ran sweet the whole time, the weather was awesome... even the epic thunderstorms we had were fantastic. Too much booze and bad food were worked off by clifftop walks... To the pub!! :lol: and fun on the beach with the family!

Great pictures and when you think about it, this whole country is an awesome picture when the sun is out.
Special time is family time , they grow up to fast , enjoy. Think mine have left the nest for good now. :? :lol:

J & P
:D :D :D

Thanks guys,

I dread the day that the kids don't want to come camping any more..... they grow up way too fast! :cry:
....Still Every cloud has a silver lining! (It'll be a darn site cheaper!!!!!?) :lol: 8)

Good times. enjoy it while it lasts. :D

Latest posts