Aarons crewcab

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hogseye said:
72crewdude said:
Something has come up for sale that I would really like to buy so this beut is for sale if anyone is interested. I will do an add in the correct section tomorrow 17,500

:shock: wow are they worth that much?

In this condition yes. i have seen them sell for more.

I am happy to keep it. Just ordered a narrowed beam anyway

cheers brinky. wasn't really committed to selling hence not doing an advert. I am going to be keeping it now and the new beam will be going on in a couple of weeks.

[photobucket] /photobucket]

Still needs a bit of adjusting but here it is now narrowed ,

I don't think he is:

72crewdude said:
cheers brinky. wasn't really committed to selling hence not doing an advert. I am going to be keeping it now and the new beam will be going on in a couple of weeks.

I was just saying with a Bus looking that good, he cannot sell it, it isn't right! :D

IMG_3861_zpsezilg8hf.jpg

Sweeeeet

How come your Photobucket still works?????
And do you think you would be interested in making me a touneau cover for the back of my truck?????????

Lee C said:
How come your Photobucket still works?????
And do you think you would be interested in making me a touneau cover for the back of my truck?????????

Hi mate. I just tried all the links until one of them worked.

I cut a cover for mine but haven't got round to making it yet. once i know i can make them i will let you know . where are you based?

South Shields, near Newcastle, I had a bit of a cover knocked up by a local firm, it's not fantastic but it was only £45 !!!!!!

Lee C said:
South Shields, near Newcastle, I had a bit of a cover knocked up by a local firm, it's not fantastic but it was only £45 !!!!!!

Cool! My mate in Whitley bay has a late bay

Up for a swap with a slammed early bay camper ;-)
Must be similar condition to mine .

Just fancy a change.

Latest posts