71 Devon Project 'Bella'

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys, sorry for the late reply, we have been moving house so progress has slowed somewhat, most of the major welding is complete with just bits and pieces underneath to tidy up and floor sections to go back in, considering having the underside blasted to take back to bare before etching and resealing before paint to ensure all is as good as possible.

veedubd said:
considering having the underside blasted to take back to bare before etching and resealing before paint to ensure all is as good as possible.

I would if it is possible. We stone chipped ours then put under-seal on top of that for good measure.

The pain of owning a RHD :?

yes thinking of blasting, etch priming then a light coat of stone chip before painting in body colour to seal it up cheers for the reply :)

Nothing to report of late really, slowed up a bit still with the house move and the fact I had taken my T4 off the road beforehand for engine conversion needless to say I got carried away with that and yes its still in bits lol, back to the Bay.... only real update ive to add is that I collected my FrenchSlammer set up from Graham@Midland earlybay last weekend so I now have that sitting in the garage ready, impressed with the build quality as many others have been and Graham is a top bloke cheers Graham 8)

Latest posts