Stu C’s bus revamp

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’ll hear it when I enter your village with my foot on the board :mrgreen:

Glad your happy with the work 8)

Cab looking inviting with new carpets and retrimmed seats which Stu did. I’ve done a bit of wiring for the gauges, electric fuel pump and fitted a new short throw shifter

So after a weekend of tuning & jetting with Hector this happened. A brisk and fun 10 mile drive to the MOT station :)

Got a clean sheet, passed with flying colours 8) Next week I’ll have a nice drive up to Kings Lynn to deliver it back to Mr Cully

Top work Karlos - cant beat a clean sheet, Stu will be stoked with all the work you have done!
Going to be flying up those Norfolk roads before he knows it!

Cheers man, yeah I’m sure he’ll be well happy. As usual Hector has done an impeccable job which this engine. Considering it’s only a 1776 with stock heads, twin 36’s and a mild Engle W110 cam it goes like fook!

It’s a really fun bus to drive now 8)

And she’s home, Stu is over the moon. He must have heard me approaching the village, the look on his face was a picture!

He looked like an adolescent boy who was seeing breasts for the first time :lol:

Latest posts