'68 on the road again since 1992

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New engine for this resto transported to the final destination in my friend´s bay. 1835 CC, singleport, Solex -Kadron carbs, counterweighted crank with heavy flywheel, ahnendorp exhaust, oil squirters, Engle 100, interested how this one will run..

CSP oil filter bracket bracket I made yesterday using simple tools:) Not bad for a white collar I hope :-D Using one stock hole in moustache bar bracket and one extra 6mm drilled for added safety. Hoses aiming directly to the pump and case fittings for a straight and neat install, oil cleaner is hidden behind mudflap for added protection from elements:)

Hello! So here I´m because I have found a dead horse to beat the s*** out.

I found a very good 2 ltr 6 rib transmission for a fair price (very hard to do these days! I need a qualified opinion if my engine will handle this gearbox. My bus is a walkthrough with very basic interior, I do not plan to haul a lot of passengers or stuff. The engine is 1835 singleport with Kadrons, good compression, quality exhaust, stock weight flywheel and good clutch plate. Full stock doghouse cooling, and I can add oil cooler very easily if needed.. I roll on stock 185/82x14" tires.

My goal is to lower my rpms and noise.

I´d love to hear you!

Thanks!

Latest posts