My new 69 crewcab.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome work - ive had similar fun installing the tow bar single handed!
Gets easier when you have had it off and on a few times!!
Cracking work with the paint

Well, I feel I've done as much as I think I can!!!
Wiring etc is a job for someone else!!!
Paul Weeding of LVH restos to be precise, I've heard a couple of positive reviews of him & no bad ones, so I'm just going to go for it!!!

All loaded & ready to off today!!

:)

Photobucket have changed their t&c's. Looks like you now have to pay for third party sharing by upgrading to an Ad free account 🙄

Bollicks :(

But, anyway I now have an MOT'd truck back in my possession :bliss: :party0009: :party0046:

Next step, registration!! :party0049:

Truck is now MOT'd UK registered & insured in the road, I've replaced the clutch after it wasn't happy on the way home from Volkspower.
Recently I've managed to snap the accelerator cable, so I've had to replace that too !!!
I've fitted some rather fetching yellow lenses from a chap on here . I'm using the truck daily now to iron out any teething problems, me & the bairn LOVE IT , but Mrs C is very concerned about the seatbelts in the front being static &unit really holding the bairns car seat very secure!!!!
It's a front bench seat, can you get inertia ones to fit ????
Or am I best off getting a car seat to fit the rear lap belts ?????????
What have you guys done ???
Ps no pics as I'm too dumb to work out another way of doing it now Photobucket has had a meltdown!!!!!

:mrgreen: a pictorial update on recent work!!!!
Not sure how I'd get all my old pics back on, but at least there's some on now!!!!

Cheers gninnam, tonneau is a bit too long , but it will do for now !!!

That's where I want it to end,

I'll ask the fella to alter it after my holidays!!

Few holiday pics .
Had a bit of a mare of a trip down to SkegVegas, had to change the fuel filter part way there, then strip the carb when I was there , then change the oil too, only for it break down, run out of petrol , 4 miles outside the show,. Ended up spending 2 extra nights in Lincolnshire while Revesby garage sorted the truck out with new plugs & fuel filter & another carb strip & rebuild!!!

Latest posts