Moose the '72

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Gray, I originally bought a metre of this fabric from a shop in Aber, my wife was going to make some cushions then I got thinking about the headlining and thought it would be different, the metre just did the front and I wanted to carry it through but the shop had closed, tried the fabric shop in Mach they had similar but not quite ended up getting more online. I suppose the irony of a world map is that it generally stays in Wales :lol:

Got to use the camper for my daughters wedding car last weekend

Waiting for the bride before we head off to the church.

The proud dad and bride :mrgreen: the camper was parked up and then used as a photo booth.

I also made the cake which was a bit of a rush as it had to be done last minute really as it wasn't iced.

You've got memories that'll last for all time. It's all those collective plans that you put into the experience that must have put smiles on faces that lasted all day. Gotta love a dub at any event. A wedding tops the lot. Photo booth? Probably a first. Business plan beginning to jangle your thinking? Cheers for sharing. Good fortune to all your futures.

Latest posts