My new 69 crewcab.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rear arches,

Pretty bliddy gud!!!!!

Rear balance too!

Then Schultz

Well that's the nightmare that is the underside sorted !!! :D

Now the inside & under the load bed :(

Not as bad as I thought!!!! :?
Still a pain to get into like !!! :party0009:

Especially this bit !

But I got it all cleaned out, seam sealered & stonechipped in a couple of hours so,

I done the same on the cargo floor!!!!

Bit more done tonight,

Air filter bracket refitted, I just bolted it on because it was easier!!

Start trying to make the load bed repairs look a bit smoother!

Other half of cab floor in primer, laziest masking yet!!!!!!!

Reprimed the sill again after I finished the repairs in the corners, still have to sealer it yet though.
Into paint this weekend?????

If your after patching up the cargo floor, just chop it out & do the whole lot!!!!!!
Also if the load bed is to do chop that out first , would make access to said cargo floor much easier!!!!!!

Took me over 4 hours to fit the towbar!!!!!! :cry:
God knows how, but my fingers are shot to shit & im in the dog hoose with the wife :|

It was only 8 bolts :?

I am over the flipping moon tonight!!! :D :D :D :D
The truck ran well when last used last year, but I was becoming a bit concerned as to wether or not it would still be happy after its year off!!!!!!
& guess what????
It only starts & runs fookin beautifully!!! :bliss: :party0046: :party0009: :party0053:

Soooooooo relieved!! :lol:

Anyway, pics, towbar fitted, nightmare :eek:

But it's on now!!

Rear bumper & valance on too!!

& tank in as well!!!

Accelerator pedal , rear seat & one 1/4 light to fit next then drive shaft boots!!!!

Getting somewhere now!!! :D

Bit more done today, accelerator pedal, rear fog, safety star & 1/4 window fitted today.

It's going to Paul Weeding's @ LVH restos next week for wiring & MOT I've requested registration form from DVLA too!
Getting close now !!!!

Latest posts