INTERIOR LAYOUTS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jude7789

Reaction score
I am currently in the market for a bus, preferably an early bay as quite simply, I like the look of them more than the late bay.
One thing I've noticed in searching for the right one for me is the vast amount of interior layouts available either originally and retro-fitted.
Is there a resource anywhere which shows all the original layouts and feature across the various companies who fitted out these vans originally?
I suppose this would be an important factor to help me chose the right vehicle for me.
Aesthetically I love the look of the Dormobile roof, the side opening pop top with the roof-light windows.
Is there a general consensus on which manufacturers were the most popular or more practical in terms of ease of use or best use of space?

Practically wise the Dormobile and the Devon are the two best available.
Why? Practically both offer head room from back to front.
Just seems if you are going to walk in your bus , do it without stooping.
IMO but then I am bias. HAHA

J & P

I have a Dormobile with a westy interior. All the advantages of the head height and hammock beds but with full width r&r bed. Works well with the kids.

TheHewsonFamily said:
I have a Dormobile with a westy interior. All the advantages of the head height and hammock beds but with full width r&r bed. Works well with the kids.
Some Dormobile owners extend the rear bed to make it full width (i.e. they don't slide the bed over, but have an extra cushion over the cooler box area and the spare tyre area)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Latest posts