• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Classic car for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayvanman

Reaction score
View attachment 7View attachment 6View attachment 5View attachment 4View attachment 3View attachment 2View attachment 1

I'm selling my fiat x19.

She's a 1982 1500cc

If you don't know these are genuine little sports cars for next to no money.

The roof unclipped and sits under the front bonnet- you can see the rubber clips next to the tops of the front suspension.

Rust free apart from a few small spots and I'd say the sill will need attention in the next year or two.

In mint condition they've sold for £17000 ! But if I'm honest it's unrealistic really. But really, a good one can fetch between 5-9k

This little baby I've invested about 4500 in my little Italian classic but a business opportunity has come up so she's up for grabs as a quick sale, or im going to keep her if the opportunity is missed.

I'm putting her on ebay for £2495 and see what happens ,but should someone turn up in Bristol before Sunday they can drive away a little piece of history.

2 adverts will be running on ebay as the dates have got mixed up.

The proper add to look for will start tonight and end Sunday evening.

In the meantime

https://www.x1-9ownersclub.org.uk/forum/8-cars-for-sale/31107-1982-silver-with-cream-leather-interior.html#40194

Jason

The item number to look for on ebay is 302930829891

Its listed twice on ebay but this number will take you to the auction that ends on Sunday and it's start price is just £2495

Jason

Latest posts