• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Drive away awning

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KateLovesPurple

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Danbury
Selling my Just Kampers Hamburg awning. It is a large awning complete with inner sleeping tent than can sleep 4. Only selling it as I bought a smaller 2 berth one.

Still in pretty good condition and has never leaked. There is a small tear in one corner of the sewn in groundsheet (see photo) but it has been there a while now and has never got any worse. It is also missing one of the plastic loops that the inner tent fixes to, but it is in the corner at the bottom and doesn't really affect it at all. I have had to replace 3 sections of the fibreglass poles in one ridge pole and it will come with 2 spare pole sections just in case.

I have also modded the tunnel slightly by adding 2 more guys to help keep it taut as my van is quite low.

Comes with plenty of pegs, spare guy, pole and clamp fittings to fit to the gutter of your van.

The storage bag zip has broken off but the straps and buckles keep it all together anyway.

Asking for £65 ONO

You will want to collect it (Exmouth, Devon) as it pretty heavy (about 18kg) to send, but I can send it if you want. Rough quote on delivery is £13 UK mainland.

P8250951_zpswaglmhhh.jpg

P8250952_zpsuig2dldj.jpg

P8250953_zps66gip1m5.jpg

P8300956_zps3hlqpoqk.jpg

P8300957_zpstrxrzyxh.jpg

Latest posts