• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold For Sale - Porsche 944 front hubs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sparky, are these the ones you've ended up using on the Neptune Blue bus, did they sell or do you have spares 🙂
After way to much thinking I ended up selling my 944 na legs, now wishing I hadn't given prices now 944s are reaching tax exempt. Finally going full porsche stud pattern and do all the things I wanted too after reading what you've achieved.
Still got the teledials and cookies I had powder coated about 9 years ago.

Hey Sparky, are these the ones you've ended up using on the Neptune Blue bus, did they sell or do you have spares 🙂
After way to much thinking I ended up selling my 944 na legs, now wishing I hadn't given prices now 944s are reaching tax exempt. Finally going full porsche stud pattern and do all the things I wanted too after reading what you've achieved.
Still got the teledials and cookies I had powder coated about 9 years ago.
Yes, I'm using these now.

No worries, assumed as much. I checked out the thread to see how you were setting them up, as it seems things have changed since I first looked into it back then

Latest posts