• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Surrey -Garage tools & DIY tools

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattp

Reaction score
Guys,

Clearing out the garage to make way for my van, most items bought new by me, so one careful owner since new. Collection from Leatherhead in Surrey (J9/M25)

PM an Email or post replay with your Email if you would like pictures (and please let me know which items).

Bits for the garage or workshop (see below for DIY)

Fiac 3/150s compressor bought new by me, their top of line with 10yr underwritten tank and 2 years on site maintenance. Comes with custom build cage and wheels (pneumatic tyres), new Clarke air ratchet and impact gun, used DA, air blower, needler, air cut off saw, leads, paraffin gun, water trap. It has done little work, has been used to paint 3 cars and run some air tools -wasn't used with blast cabinet below as the cabinet was installed in a friends workshop and he has already had a compressor. £550 (new £755+cage+tools). NB this is the higher output 14.5 CFM model

30kw Diesel / Kerosene / Parrafin heater with temperature control, light use (last used 18/3/18). Comes with 2Nr 25L containers to buy your fuel in £160

Grease gun. New boxed laser model 500cc capacity 10,000PSI gun, comes with 3 new tubes of grease £15

Snap on long nose pliers £15

Now, if you are building a house you might be after the following

110v loose extension leads £6
110v extension reel £15
110v Defender 2d light £15
110v Defender LED (2D style) light £20

110v 4.5" DeWalt Grinder and mortar chasing attachment. Used once for restoring a brick bay. £45

240v Numatic wet van £35

Black and decker 536 workbench £20

Spiked roller for applying self levelling to flows. Used once, as new £10

Latest posts