• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Type 4 fuel injected 2.0 litre turnkey engine.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkrboo

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm over from TheLatebay, @StuF said it would be worth putting this up for sale here too. I am doing a Subaru swap so....

Up for sale is my type 4 fuel injected 2.0litre engine. Hydraulic lifters. It has qx 15w40 mineral oil in it which it runs better on.

This will have full heat exchangers and exhaust which are like new(fitted in the last two years), all tinwear, the full fuel injection setup.

It has had a new alternator(8 months ago.) It has pertronix points replacement, which was fitted 7 years ago and I haven't had to touch it since.

At the moment the engine is still installed and I would prefer anyone who wants it to come and drive it first. I will also put up a video of it running as well.

I drove 260 miles yesterday on the dual carriageway and it never missed a beat and pulls like a train. Averages 20-22mpg

Based in North Lincolnshire, I can deliver for a price.

£1600 for the engine

Any questions please ask.
82a6e7072aa69cd1ec7e7753233e0a76.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Latest posts