• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

13kg butane bottle - will swap with beer!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moseley

Reaction score
Unneeded by us, a 13kg Budget Gas butane bottle. I'd estimate it has between an eight and a quarter full of gas. Just want rid so will exchange for a small pack of beers! Saves the massive charges you will get hit with if you rent a fresh cylinder.

Pics below. Collection from WR4 Worcester, or I can help with delivery as I travel regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moseley said:
Unneeded by us, two butane gas bottles, one is a 7kg Calor and the other is a 13kg Budget Gas. I'll check them later as at least one has some gas still in it. Just want rid so will sell for a fiver each. Saves the massive charges you will get hit with if you rent a fresh cylinder.

Pics to follow. Collection from WR4 Worcester, or can bring to Camper Jam, Dubs at the Castle or Busfest.

I'll have the 7kg cal or gas bottle if still available, Collected from camper jam?

Let me know

Cheers

Done deal - no problem bringing it to Camper Jam.

I've just checked the bottles, it seems the Calor is empty but the Budget Gas has a reasonable amount of liquid - I'd say maybe an eighth to a quarter. For reference, some pics:

d39207f8eeca4823458afd28357168b4.jpg

53cd85604e5c6349f769d333c0246160.jpg

Pre Busfest bump for the 13kg bottle. Can bring along on Saturday, or if I don't make it then I'm just down the road in Worcester.

Latest posts