• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1967 split panel, and a 1956 lowlight Ghia

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcuplover

Reaction score
1967 Split panel:
In Vancouver BC Canada. I got it off the last owner who had the bus for close to 40 years. It was last on the road in 1991. I have replaced all the brake lines (haven't swapped out the master but do have a new one for the bus if needed). Other then that it runs great. Overall very clean shape. It does need both side rockers replaced and one outrigger on each side. There is a light spot of rust by the exhaust tip and that is about all. Mostly still original green. The interior does have a bench in the back but it isn't an original VW item. It also does have a side closet that is VW. The pictures are current and the bus has been seen by one of your locals Adam Townley if you know who he is. I have shipped a bunch of buses and cars to Germany and have references if need be.

1956 lowlight Ghia:
This is a project car. I got it out of California and had it shipped to a friend of mine in Cologne Germany. It is painted sealing wax red with a nutbrown roof. The car is on its original chassis but is not complete. There was a dent placed on the passenger side front fender when having it shipped but otherwise it is a clean rust free car. The title is clear and has the original paperwork/title from back in 196something or early 1970.

I also have a very nice magazine quality 1954 Beetle in Germany that I am thinking to sell if there is an interest. Here is a link to some of the stuff I have sent over and have sold already. The 54' is on there (green Beetle). http://me108aircooled.blogspot.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can email me at [email protected] to discuss more, thanks

Just trying to find out some shipping prices first for the panel. The Ghia and the 54 are in Germany already so pick up is easier there. Should have some prices tomorrow hopefully.

shipping looks to be around $2300 USD and I am just checking to make sure I have the Gerson metal to replace the rockers and jack point on both sides. I will know by tomorrow and will post up then.

if you check the blog the 54 is in there: http://me108aircooled.blogspot.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I will get some pics of the Ghia this week. thanks

Latest posts