• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bits and bobs for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDL69

Reaction score
Bits and bobs for sale, having a bit of a tidy up at home. One of the door handles does not have a lock. The other two handles have locks but no keys..sorry.
DSCN2526-1.jpg

Offers..Thank you for looking

Are the handles original ones? Do they have the VW logo stamped next to the part no.?

Also where are you based?

Cheers,
Simon

Krim said:
Are the handles original ones? Do they have the VW logo stamped next to the part no.?

Also where are you based?

Cheers,
Simon

Hello Simon,

sliding door handle has the VW logo followed by what looks like 211843703H/M
one of the handles has POS followed by a number which I can make out as 211 837 205 followed by a small VW logo
last handle isn't clear. It has what looks like 'MITIE' followed by a small VW logo and long number.

I am based in Bedford.

Hope this helps
Kind regards

CPBerry2011 said:
Hi

How much do you want for the fuse box cover?
Cheers

Chris.

Dont mind. I am open to offers. based in Bedford if you're nearby.
Cheers :D

Lock Barrel received thanks again for splitting it.

Would you mind taking a few more pics of the sliding door handle please, need to know how much corrosion there is around the tiny grub screw for removing the lock barrel. Mine is so corroded i can't get the barrel out, and i don't have a key for it.

Ta,
Simon

Krim said:
Lock Barrel received thanks again for splitting it.

Would you mind taking a few more pics of the sliding door handle please, need to know how much corrosion there is around the tiny grub screw for removing the lock barrel. Mine is so corroded i can't get the barrel out, and i don't have a key for it.

Ta,
Simon

Hi Simon,

Glad it arrived ok and that you are happy with it. Will get round to doing pics of the sliding door handle over the weekend and PM to you.

Kind regards

Sean

Latest posts