Pics of vans with one of my rock and roll beds in

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Lee

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls

I'm getting a website built at the moment and I'm having a gallery section built that I want to fill with pics of people's vans with one of my beds in. So could anyone who has one post some pics up. For me please.Just the pic of your van and one of the Interia if you like.

Cheers Rusty Lee

For you Lee NO :lol: , of course mate I'll dig some out later and send them over.

Got some of your beds on our thread Lee if you want them shout and I'll email over to you.
Daz

Here you Go Bud

I also trim them now so if anyone is interested in a price give me a pm ;)

image2.jpeg

008-4.jpg

003-4.jpg

Delilah said:
Got some of your beds on our thread Lee if you want them shout and I'll email over to you.
Daz

Yes please mate email me them

Cheers Mark, Rusty Lee bed and Delilah's upholstery . I like to use forum members as much as possibly.

Lee , photo of the bus if you need it,

IMG_0232_zps6201c9a6.jpg

[img ][/img]

fitted mt Rusty Lee Bed. Really easy threw it in marked the holes drilled bolted sorted. brilliant Cheers Rusty. Had this bed for over a year and now got around to it.

I would defo recommend these beds. It was so simple to fit. It can be done with one person but easier with two. The action from seat to bed and back is nice. Well priced to. Thinking of now getting the buddy seat

(Picture taken before Velcro installed. It does now line up.)

This is an extra I added so Pippa could lift the bed into the seating position without breaking a nail down the side of the bed :lol: :lol: Just a piece of old seatbelt that was lying around. Placed in the centre.
We decided that removable cushions would suit us better. So you can see the bed with the varnished bases and then with cushions. My wifes car is to small for a skip run :lol: :lol: so Boris gets stripped and decked out with tarpaulin and then used for the garden refuse occasionally. :lol: :lol: The 4" foam is covered in fabric rather than vinyl and also helps that it is removable and washable. The cushions are kept from sliding by strips of Velcro. Hope these help. Fantastic product.( Still hoping you will develop a gas strut to keep bed up so I can fiddle underneath. )

J & P
:D :D :D

Thanks everyone for their pics. Some awesome vans right there and thanks so much for supporting and using Rusty Lees. I have lots of new ideas and things I want to make so next year could see some more products coming out.

Thanks everyone

Rusty

Latest posts