Fire suppression kits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenna_uk22

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm looking to get a fire suppression kit after seeing them in a magazine and just wondered if any of you have got any recomendations for any particular one? or any advise for when i come round to fit it?

Thanks

Jenna

There's a couple of previous threads. I did some pics of my system...

IMG_7920.jpg

IMG_7922.jpg

Fireflex I think it was called.

Look up a thread from good old aaron - he organised a club purchse of sets. Maybe newcomers may wish to set up another bulk buy?

thanks i'll have a search for the thread in a mo. is there any particular area that would be likely to go up first? ... just so i know to make sure that area is well covered!! :lol:

Above the carb probably. The tubing is way long enough to go all round though. Easy to fit and great peace of mind.

It's worth checking with people as to whether a large bottle as I got is needed, also whether it is best to have a vertical or horizontal. I managed - just - to fit the large vertical but it depends on your van I guess.

i missed the group buy =(

my account wasn't activated in time for me to join in

but i will by one soon.. piece of mind for the summer

Hello,

The last group purchase was 20 items from Firetec.... good discount at that level of interest basic kit if memory serves me was around £99.....

I still have a few from the last group purchase that people need to collect not too many though....

If I get another order in again, will need to be around 20 kits to get the best discount but this time I will probably arrange to meet people at shows etc... killed me driving around delivering them and not easy / cheap to post since their classed as dangerous goods when in transit :(

Stanford hall would be a good start I could get another order in and produced by then if people start getting names together.....

OK so it may be that time again.....If you are interested in a firetec suppression kit then please start a list.... I've put jenna down to get the ball rolling, this is merely a list of interested parties you can pull out if you decide its not for you...Once I have a list of 15-20 confirmed then I will look at placing an order that way we get a 40%reduction on the basic extinguisher and hose, any extras like chafe gaurd and pressure switch are charged as extra and dont come with a discount..when the numbers are confirmed I will request payment and submit the order to Firetec...

On this one I would prefer to meet at shows etc.. and hand the kits out enmasse the last one was a bit of a logistical mare...

:D

jenna_uk22

Latest posts