Westfalia Curtain Project ... new old skool look!!!?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myvanway

Reaction score
I was wandering if anyone knows of any material that resembles the Original curtains that would have came in my van when first Purchased.
Here is a pic of what im after.

68-73curtain.jpg

I think its ultra hard to find, which is why im asking you guys. :)

I think there is a massive market for someone to repro this and I cant belive no one has jumped on it.
It keeps the price out of most peoples reach at the mo... :roll:

Very envious of anyone who has em.....Creation Blue/Clem etc!!! :lol:

Im constatly searching so some one get on it FFS!!! :lol: Money to be made here!! ;)

Try this link to a post
not the real thing but close

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=41211&p=345075&hilit=curtains#p345075" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cheers shaun

Dolly day dream does an exact copy although it isn't as good as the original for blocking out the light.

myvanway 69 said:
Nice one Valentine Won... :D
Next question, what is the size of the check on genuine W/F curtains??

Not sure about the size of the checks mate do not own a set of og curtains but either pm Just(creation blue) but hes at oktoberfest this wkend so might not get back to you straight away or wait for someone else on here to help :)

cheers shaun

Valentine Won said:
myvanway 69 said:

Not sure about the size of the checks mate do not own a set of og curtains but either pm Just(creation blue) but hes at oktoberfest this wkend so might not get back to you straight away or wait for someone else on here to help :)

cheers shaun

Thanks Shaun. :D

The Bus OK guys had a big roll of it at Vanfest.

I had a bad experience trying to buy up the last rolls of og material a couple of years ago, but that's another story...

My curtains are og ones, or remade from og cab curtains :) I love them :D

Clem said:
The Bus OK guys had a big roll of it at Vanfest.

I had a bad experience trying to buy up the last rolls of og material a couple of years ago, but that's another story...

My curtains are og ones, or remade from og cab curtains :) I love them :D

GIT!!!! 8)

myvanway 69 said:

The size of the checks is 37x37mm, i have a og cab curtain and i bought a compete set from doLly daydream on here and i find that it is exactly the same as the OG!

Here is a link of a guy that made curtains from the link mentioned above ;)

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=514913&highlight=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Think Im gunner have a go at the material off Etsy with a lining, depends on how the fabric is really.
See what it comes up like, if any good will duplicate another set....Maybe?!?!? :|

Cheers for help though Guys.... Jungle Massive!! ;)

Oh... I have my curtains as a jig, But the Missus guessed them and even though she did a cracking job I would still love the actual dimmensions of OG or Repro ones to get them as authentic as possible. 8)
If anyone would be kind enough to drop me a PM with dimensions and a few pics of how they all sit that would be super cool :D & worth a beer or 2 next show season.....Ninove maybe?? :D

Paul. :D

myvanway 69 said:
Oh... I have my curtains as a jig, But the Missus guessed them and even though she did a cracking job I would still love the actual dimmensions of OG or Repro ones to get them as authentic as possible. 8)
If anyone would be kind enough to drop me a PM with dimensions and a few pics of how they all sit that would be super cool :D & worth a beer or 2 next show season.....Ninove maybe?? :D

When i have some spare time today i will take a look...

Dirty Harry said:
myvanway 69 said:

When i have some spare time today i will take a look...

Thankyou Harry. :D

Latest posts