Stolen! - 1970 Pearl White Early Bay VUK 196H

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisandmiche

Reaction score
Stolen off my drive last night! South East Kent.

Just been resprayed pearl white. Has briliant white bumpers. Here's a photo:

http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p536/chrisandmiche/Stolen%20camper/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please look out for it and report any sightings to the police.

Thanks!

Chris

Really sorry to hear this, will keep an eye out on the other forums, any up to date pictures as the only ones I have are when you bought it last year?

So, so sorry to hear that bad news, we live in Kent too, so I've posted it on Facebook and asked everyone one I know to share and keep a look out for your van and report to the police if seen. Really hope you get it back. Have you notified the docks/ferry company's?

campervan003.jpg

oh mate,gutted for you! did she have any alarm/security? do you think the was trailed away or driven?

eyes open up north!!

Will keep an eye out down here in Brighton for ya. Hope You get it back.

Keeping an eye out around the midlands area. Hope it gets found in 1 piece, and soon!!

....Feel the love!

Its on my Facebook pages and already 28 people have shared the link so spreading the word via social media, if anyone needs the VIN number I have it on my files. As its a 70 it has a VIN plate on the LH side of the dashboard.

Graham L said:
Its on my Facebook pages and already 28 people have shared the link so spreading the word via social media, if anyone needs the VIN number I have it on my files. As its a 70 it has a VIN plate on the LH side of the dashboard.

I shared the link from Marc @ dogsndubs; this way it gets eyes outside early and latebay forums looking out too!

shared on our facebook page & twitter account.

Last month another stolen one was recovered after being spread across social media so worth a try. I know they were advised a lot end up in Southern Ireland so will ask a couple of VW groups over there to spread it around.

Hope you get it back

Shared in Ireland across twitter, facebook and the 2 main VW forums http://www.type2ireland.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; & http://www.eircooled.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Very Best of luck, she's a lovely van, hope she is returned to you safely.

Just to bring Louie's comment from twitter (Louisa I'm presuming this is you??)

Louisa ‏@BarryDesignWeb
@CustardCampers suggestion has come up that it may have been nicked to bring to Poland, good suggestion to check ferries heading out there

Yup, its me! :D
One of our forum members has gone to Poland so I've sent him the link too to keep an eye out.

From owner:

Thanks for all your support and actions so far! It's much appreciated. My fingers are crossed that 'katie' turns up somewhere and that karma 'gets' those that took it!!!

chris

Keeping my eyes open also, I travel round sussex, surrey and kent everyday.
Lets hope you get a good result.

Sorry I can't be sure it was yours
But from memory it may have been on a low loader from a the company at flimwell which does truck/lorry recoverary as though low loader was over sized at about 1300 o/c friday 15th the a21 between lamberhurst and pembury notice white badge and orange indacitors and Stock hight
I did think there goes some ones hoilday ie broke down
Hope this helps but will keep looking
Mick Gould 01580 879333 was company

Latest posts