Anyone in Surrey recently bought a colorado import?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggy

Reaction score
Was driving around Addlestone the other day and infront of me was a Colorado Import (still had the plates on) with no reverse lights, looked like it was in the project stage (naughty naughty :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Just wandering out aloud if it was anyone on here?

Hey froggy, you're not far from me (I'm in Walton). I've not seen any interesting early bays about - I blame it on there being too many of them split-window versions ;)

at least think it must have been me - went to get an MOT from my mate in chertsey before i registered with DVLA was a while back now though.
stock pearl white westy yeah??

No wasnt me then? that means there must be another one about!
I live near camberley but travel to hersham quite a bit for work - but mines had uk plates on for a while now.
perhaps we should try and arrange a local meet :?:
anyone going to brighton breeze from round these parts?

There's a beige/grey westy (69/70) in Walton. It's up near the park thats adjacent to the thames footpath - just past The Swan/Anglers.

Dunno if the owner is on here or not...?

uber cool said:
froggy said:
Hopefully going to the breeze, just awiating on rosters
when did you move? Are you still with a train company?
Moved in July, yeah (unfortunately) i'm still with the same company just got an internal transfer. Now work on the Underground.

Followed you past the top of my road near Rowtown Shops.

I used to live directly behind the Cricketers pub in Rowtown for 20 odd years.

perhaps we should try and arrange a local meet

Sounds good to me ;) there are a few buses near me in Bookham.

streetboy said:

sounds good mate - i am based in woking so is my bro in law, he's got a strange late bay thing!) and my mate down the road near ascot with a split! but always good to have a meet somewhere.

r73 said:
streetboy said:

sounds good mate - i am based in woking so is my bro in law, he's got a strange late bay thing!) and my mate down the road near ascot with a split! but always good to have a meet somewhere.
I'd be up for a local meet (depending on my shift pattern) would be good to meet up and maybe help each other out

I agree Froggy. I drive past 'Rickers' cafe at the bottom of boxhill alot and have always thought it would make a good venue, open all week and Sundays and do a fair burger as well. Nice backdrop too.
Of course there would be a few motorbikes around but still plenty of space.

Up for anywhere that is reasonably central for those willing to attend.

Just an idea ;)

Ah Rykers yeah we used to go there with the bikes years back!! they did a good chili burger!
Dunno how many bikes go there now but it used to get packed out on the weekend?
Good suggestion though - couple of other ideas, the fairmile - cobham prob the most central to everyone ?(think there is some other V-Dub meet here??), worplesdon place worplesdon (used to be another V-dub meet here years back as well!)

Some where in the middle of all of us would be good, as said though Surrey aircooled use the fairmile in cobham http://www.saoc.co.uk/main.php.
Being new to the area i dont really know of anywhere yet so if anyone has any ideas could you include a link or post code / address so i can find my way around :oops:
Might be worth starting another thread incase this gets missed by anyone else local (think theres a couple more earlies in the area (walton on thames, and have seen at least 3 or 4 splitties in with in a mile of where i live)

Latest posts