Link for advert subscription not working

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67westy

Reaction score
I guess this might be one for Johnny. I want to pay to sell some parts but the link for the subscriptions just takes me to the 404 page. Could you take a look?

Cheers

Yes i know the dude who built the extension died a few months ago and since the board updates its been broken. if you make a donation i will enable you to post topics manually sorry im working on a fix.

I write code for a living, and for my sins I did used to also write a bit of PHP. If you want an assist, or even just a second pair of eyes on stuff then DM me

Johnny said:
parts is £2 for 2 weeks and buses is a £5.

Cheers Johnny, donation made. If you could enable me for parts that would be appreciated :)

gvee said:
I write code for a living, and for my sins I did used to also write a bit of PHP. If you want an assist, or even just a second pair of eyes on stuff then DM me

Likewise so happy to help as well if I can

Hi, just sent a sub, can I post an ad in the parts section please.

cheers

Johnny, I just made a donation and would like to be able to post a couple of wanted ads please. Thanks a lot.

Coda said:
Johnny, I just made a donation and would like to be able to post a couple of wanted ads please. Thanks a lot.

thanks

please try now you should have access.

Hi I just made a £5 donation to post a bus for sale post - how can I get access to make the post.

Thanks in advnace.

Latest posts