Steel wheels ???? Are they that rare ???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gas1man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Dormobile
So I am on the hunt for 4 steel wheels 14" to replace the Fooch replica's .

Had a quick gander on the Fleabay site and saw this 112598585481

:shock: :shock: :shock: Not a bloody chance in hell, no change for me then. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And £40 quid for postage. :lol: :lol: :lol:

J & P
:D :D :D

Hey mate, the wheels are one thing, but getting real hub caps is more of a challenge. The repro ones aren’t up to much and real chrome genuine ones are like rocking horse poop.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,rare as :mrgreen:

14" wide five steels are pretty common, but 15" rims are another story.

Sorry Jon, didn’t even think about it. You must be 112s. I’d pop up a post on the Late Bay forum and maybe chase up on the late bay face book f thingy too.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, same applies to hub caps :mrgreen:

gagvanman thank you for the offer. Unfortunately I live way south in Somerset and will not
be travelling up that far this year.

davidoft your place of abode is far closer and we are planning a trip to Hayling island this year
as my cousin lives in Portsmouth and we had planned a visit. We book a place on H I as we travel
down in Boris and stay on a camp site.
As to the wheels it will obviously depend on price and as we don't know when we are coming down
it would be unfair to ask you to keep them so..... If they sell before we get there so be it.
If they are still available when we travel , I will message you again to be sure.

Thank you both once again.

J & P
:D :D :D

Latest posts