AircooledHut Engines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gas1man said:
Very common in SA before the change for all races.

J & P
:D :D :D
Some shops had a book and people would come during the year and buy stamps that did cost a fixed price, so at the end of the year they would cash in all those stamps and traded for goods at the shop. Clever. Also used to be called Layby just like in Oz😄

Abel

Like the savings stamps that volks in Germany bought to purchase a new wagon?

OK, not a great example ... :lol:

Clem said:
Like the savings stamps that volks in Germany bought to purchase a new wagon?

OK, not a great example ... :lol:

Let’s hope WW3 doesn’t start then :lol:

Thought id have a check back on here to look around while I wait for the latest engine to cool.

For those that have 'Never heard of Aircooled hut' check out this link and you will no doubt remember you have heard of us, I believe ive sold parts and bought from you. In fact I sent you some free parts and just asked for the postage (Still waiting)

https://www.facebook.com/Flat4strokers/

Plenty of images/ Videos/ reviews for you to look around. lost of parts available for sale etc.

Also as I mentioned earlier, the installments plan I was offering was on request of a customer and not my idea, but to answer the question about a company going bust. This can be a potential problem for all engine builders/ Restoration companies etc. Small business just dont do all the work and lay out for thousands of pounds in parts/labour without having money upfront from the customer.

Any potential customers are welcome to pop in for a chat and a drink, check out the work in progress (Always several on the go) look at the stock carried and most importantly see where I live. My workshop is at home so im nearly always here.

Just dont expect to drop in and pick an engine up thats ready to go, I have a waiting list which is currently 4 month.

aircooledhut said:
Thought id have a check back on here to look around while I wait for the latest engine to cool.

For those that have 'Never heard of Aircooled hut' check out this link and you will no doubt remember you have heard of us, I believe ive sold parts and bought from you. In fact I sent you some free parts and just asked for the postage (Still waiting)

https://www.facebook.com/Flat4strokers/

Plenty of images/ Videos/ reviews for you to look around. lost of parts available for sale etc.

Also as I mentioned earlier, the installments plan I was offering was on request of a customer and not my idea, but to answer the question about a company going bust. This can be a potential problem for all engine builders/ Restoration companies etc. Small business just dont do all the work and lay out for thousands of pounds in parts/labour without having money upfront from the customer.

Any potential customers are welcome to pop in for a chat and a drink, check out the work in progress (Always several on the go) look at the stock carried and most importantly see where I live. My workshop is at home so im nearly always here.

Just dont expect to drop in and pick an engine up thats ready to go, I have a waiting list which is currently 4 month.

Fantastic, I’m glad you’re busy. Pop by on here a little more frequently, make yourself known a little better

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, good stuff is a nice thing :mrgreen:

Latest posts