Heating

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveGTU

Reaction score
Just had a couple of days away and although I had electric hook up with a fan heater, it was so cold !!
What kind of heating are people using. Guessing Propex best option
Pics would be appreciated 👍👍

We used to use a fan heater and could never get the temp. right.
Now use a 10 quid job off Amazon . Oil filled so no chance of anything catching fire.(4 rib)
Placed on high in between the seats by the gear stick and on all night , dont wake up
sweating or cold just toasty cosy warm. Propex if we are off grid and the standard heating for driving.

Our bus is a Dormobile so we also lower the roof over night so as not to loose to much heat.
Hope this helps and you get sorted.

J & P
:D :D :D

gas1man said:
We used to use a fan heater and could never get the temp. right.
Now use a 10 quid job off Amazon . Oil filled so no chance of anything catching fire.(4 rib)
Placed on high in between the seats by the gear stick and on all night , dont wake up
sweating or cold just toasty cosy warm. Propex if we are off grid and the standard heating for driving.

Our bus is a Dormobile so we also lower the roof over night so as not to loose to much heat.
Hope this helps and you get sorted.

J & P

Any links for the £10 effort please?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/RADIATOR-PORTABLE-ELECTRIC-THERMOSTAT-COMPACT/dp/B017MEZA8I/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1538071559&sr=8-18&keywords=oil+heater

Sorry seems I caught a bargain, but it's not to expensive . Hope the link works.

J & P

Ah one of those.. i thought it was something burning oil to provide the heat.. that's cool though, thanks for the link

Latest posts