Cool air

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamiesuz

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Westy
Hi we are about to buy from cool air and would like to know if anyone has bought from these before and were they any good.

Thanks in advance jamie

One of only a few suppliers I use, very good and have just relocated near to me, which is a bonus.

Great company, spent copious amounts with them over the years when doing my beetle and bus. Also use Machine 7 and custom & commecial a lot too.

Yeah good company. Reliable prompt shipping in my experience, and also nice people of you been to the shop in person too.

No worries from me. Bought an exhaust recently. Good price and arrived in good time.

Bought all my innards for rebuilding my 1969 bus engine. price was good and they knew what they were talking about and gave some excellent advice. Price was very competitive and delivery was quick so would buy from again.
6f6a39d82c62152c8d052a3ff3874d3e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Big Rich looked me recently, made sense of a dodgy photo I sent, always buy from them. Now using delivery not calling in and have had two parcels arrive quickly as as promised. Plus if you tell them you are an earlbay member you get a 10%/discount!

Bought loads from them over the years, always very helpful on the phone and with prompt shipping when I needed something super-ASAP - I would recommend them no problem.
DON

I’m liking this thread a lot more than some threads about poor service. Good on you all for telling the good stuff too. Lots of peeps will jump on the bandwagon to slate businesses and services but not enough praise the ones that are good.

Ozziedog,,,,,,, and well done to ‘’’ Cool Air ‘’’ :mrgreen:

Latest posts